Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Artventures!

This is my "R" is for Rebel ATC for the ABC group. I like his hair cause it's purple and glittery. Now that I look at him he looks more like a retired rebel. LOL!! This card will be traveling to Ireland to be with BT.



This ATC is done in colored pencils and ink. It too will be heading off to BT's corner.

Sisterhood is the name of this ATC and it's on it's way to BT. We agreed to swap out 2 cards. I knew that one day I'd use this stamp!

This is my "S" ATC for the ABC swap. The background is actually medium blue but it came out looking white under the scanner.





So much has been happening all around me lately. I made it a point to catch up and finish some important business, uh, art business that is. It felt good to sit at the table and work on ATCs that I owe to some of my art buddies. Finally! They're done and so outta here as of tomorrow. Like my friend Jolene says, "Make Art not War!"




3 comments:

marianne said...

I love those sisters!
Your cards are always lovely!

soulbrush said...

tee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you know what i am going to ask??? Pleeeese can you do me a 'rebel' and a 'sister' card tooooo. i will send you an e mail with some of my new chagall cards for you to see and maybe choose one????? jellyos meXXX

BT said...

I love that Rebel but I wish it was a female so it could be me! Still, I'll happily accept the male Linda, it's super. The sister card is just wonderful.