Sunday, September 13, 2009

Been Tagged!

Click on the pictures if you need help seeing the questions.























My friend Sherry, from http://www.gotart4u.blogspot.com/ tagged me last week and I'm finally getting around to posting my questions and answers. The rules are for me to tag 4 in return so, I tag the following bloggers -










Some of you are rebels (I know which ones ;) but here are the rules....Yes, rules!........

Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question that you dislike with one of your own invention. Add one more question of your own.

Tag 4 people.



Let's see who plays. If you don't, no worries. Now go!

3 comments:

Bea said...

Hmmm, so you have some blogger friends that have problem with rules? What's up with that.
Say, if we get an announcement that the end of the world is arriving, you and I can go to dinner and order the same thing.
But, I'll skip with putting hot peppers on my steak. :)Bea

Lynn Cohen said...

You are right I am one of the rebels. I may do this, I may not. Depends on time. I am not sure my answers will be that exciting.
Yours were. Especially the ice cream ones. We'll see. Happy Sunday.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Oooh Linda, thank you so much for "playing along" :)