Saturday, January 24, 2009

Seven Artveturous Day Left In January!

Where has this month gone? No wonder I can't get anything done. There isn't enough time in the day for my artventures which makes me feel guilty for those three faithful viewers who may look for me. Maybe one now. LOL! Well, here I am with one page I worked on this week! Click on the page if you want to do some serious reading! LOL!


Notice how blue this page is compared to the ones above? Same page, different look. It all has to do with when I shoot the pics. If I get home too late in the day and loose the natural light, I'm out of luck. Turning off the flash to avoid glare is my other option but the color takes on a different shade. I'll share some more pages I played with this week, tomorrow. Trying to stay true to my artful resolution of squeezing in a little art each week - at least three times! I'm finding it a little challenging this week due to work issues. Read all about it soon!














1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I was thinking the same thing! Where the heck has the month gone already? Sheeesh, slow down already *smiles*