Monday, January 5, 2009

New Beginnings

This type of weather is just the kind of "push" I need to get my "journal" game going. LOL! Only in Southern CA you can still find orange leaves clinging to branches.

It helps that my journal pages are pre-painted so that all I have to do is stamp or collage away.

This page looks are glared out but it's actually a buff color's shadow giving it that ghostly look. Love those number stamps by Limited Edition.

Here's the finished spread. It took 2 years to finally put something on it. The birds are stencils that we used in Kelly's workshop.





3 comments:

robin dudley-howes said...

These are great. I really like your journaling style with all it's boldness and stencils.

It's be pretty chilly for us S.caler's huh? I sure love it!!
robin

Stampmaiden said...

Thanks, Robin. Can you tell I'm not color shy? LOL!!
Brrrrrr.
Linda

aimee said...

beautiful pages, linda! bursts of color, meaningful words, and collage: my favorite journaling combination! :)