Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Artventures Continue!

These art packs started off looking like this but in the end they were filled with a lot more fun stuff. Soul, Bea and Teri will be very surprised to say the least.



In addition to making art packs and art for swaps, I've been trying to organize my paper rack. I have a long way to go but this is a start. It's fun to see what I have now that it's out in the open.

The ABC ATC swap I'm in is featuring the letter "F" this week and I couldn't think of a better subject than Frida.

With extra time on my hands I jumped over to the next letter in the ABC swap. The letter is "G" and "G" is for Grungy Gritty Ghost Girls. I'm thinking about adding a couple more elements to this card but this is it for now. I like the girl's transparent appearance.


I included a short story on the back. I felt an explanation was in order for these girls. Click on the image to read it.







I'll be heading out to the post office tomorrow to mail out some fun stuff to 3 bloggers. I said I was mailing something in particular and by the time I finished, there was also this, that and more! Way more.





It's nice to have some time off from work. I get to sleep in a little later. I don't have to dress up. I can finally work on trying to organize my "stuff" without looking at the clock because, hey, I don't have to get enough sleep before I go to work! And I get to play and work on my art projects for summer swaps - all day if I want to. Yes, I love being home. My money may be funny but I'm having too much fun to miss it.

10 comments:

soulbrush said...

wowser, i am sooooo eggsited about this, you inspire me and enervate me girl. what's 'funny money'??

Sherry Goodloe said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I wanna stay home and play with Linda. I don't want to go to work today!!!

Bea said...

Those poor little grunge girls. What a sad story. Ooooooooooh and art packs.....yummy stuff. :)Bea

Teri said...

OHM!! these packages look so exciting!! Wow, I can't wait. Linda, you are so inspiring!! Thank you.

Stampmaiden said...

Soul, I sent you an email. LOL! But I'm glad I inspire ya!
Sherry, come on! I'm waiting!
Bea, yea, that's what happens when you don't listen to Momma! LOL!
Teri, I can't wait to see what you do with your flash cards. Do I see a cactus or two?! LOL!

BT said...

Oh those poor little girls. Who gets them? Is it me??? You are so talented. Sighs.

Stampmaiden said...

BT, the "girls" are on their way to London. There'll be one on it's way to Ireland in another week! I better put my thinking cap on. The letter "I" is going to be a challenge.
Linda

BT said...

Oh good, Linda. I had that trouble with 'i' then Jim suggested 'incomplete' which I have done, as you've seen.
xxx

BellaKarma said...

So cool!
L.O.V.E. the G.G.G.G. story!!!

Stampmaiden said...

Thanks, Jill! Listen to your Momma! LOL!!