Friday, October 31, 2008

And the Winner Is....


Well, it's finally Halloween night. Thanks to everyone who played "Guess How Many Halloween Stamps Linda Has." Many of you were close and one of you hit it right on! Look at everyone who played. I had a couple doubles too.....


Michaele - 80


Christina - 85


Danita - 49


Gayle - 103


Jolene - 90


Gail - 60


Jill - 80


Geri - 63


Elie - 84


Nina - 63


And the winner of the unassembled Halloween Tag Book is Jolene who took a lucky guess at 90! YES! I own 90 Halloween inspired stamps! I'm sure there's someone out there who has more than me. If it wasn't for this contest I would have never guessed that I have under 100. LOL!! CONGRATULATIONS JOLENE!!! You bad!




2 comments:

~jolene said...

WooooHoooo...I'm a Hallow-winner! :)
I can't wait to see this tag book in person!!!
90 Halloween stamps...girl that is a LOT of spookiness! :)

Thanks for having this fun contest Mija!

Stampmaiden said...

Yes, owning that many Halloween stamps can be a bit scary but afterall, I am STAMPMAIDEN! LOL!!!
Congratulations again, Jolene! That book will be out to you next week!
Linda