Sunday, October 12, 2008

Zombie Chola


Meet Zombie Chola. I found her in a plastic bag wearing nothing except little white shoes. But all that changed when I found bottles of white and black acrylic paint! It took about 3 coats of white paint to get good coverage and a steady hand to add her black eyeliner and Twiggy lashes. She has the look of a chola but she was meant to be a zombie so I named her "Zombie Chola." Fabric bits and tulle were added to keep her warm. Not that it matters when you're a zombie, I guess. She's featured year round on my bookcase but during Halloween season she comes down to the second shelf where she can be appreciated by all who come to visit.

Zombie Chola has lots of sisters living in plastic bags in the doll aisle of Michael's waiting for someone like you to take them home and add a little magic to them. Go for it!

3 comments:

~jolene said...

If I'm not mistaking I went to high school with Zombie Chola!! LOL! Very cool Linda! :)

Stampmaiden said...

LOL! You are too funny, Jolene! We didn't go to the same high school, did we? LOL!
Linda

BellaKarma said...

I wish I grew up playing with Zombie Chola instead of Barbie!