Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Treat!


No Tricks here! This is definitely a treat, especially for those of you who enjoy the Halloween holiday as much as I do. While there may be some out there who own way more Halloween inspired stamps than I do, I'm posting a picture of my treasured collection and am challenging you to guess how many stamps I have. The treat? An unassembled tag book complete with instructions valued at $40! I taught "Spooky Sensations" last fall at Stampin' From the Heart in Los Angeles and it was a hit even with those who don't celebrate Halloween! How cool is that?!

So come on and play and if you don't care for contests click on the pic and check out my collection anyway. And you know, even if Halloween is over by the time someone wins this kit it still makes a cool book to place somewhere near your creative space year round.

E-mail me privately at Stampmaiden@aol.com with your guess. Don't forget to let me know who you are cause how am I gonna announce you won if I don't have your name?!!! So come on and play. I'll announce the winner on Halloween night! OOOOO, Spooky. No tricks, just treats!

No comments: