Saturday, August 4, 2012

Arftul Runway Info

Presenting "ARTFUL RUNWAY - A TAG PROJECT!" 

There's a fun and exciting class coming to Los Angeles at Stampin' From the Heart on Saturday, August 18.  It involves painting with acrylic paints, stamping with various inks and paint, altering a rescued book and six artfully finished 8 x 4 tags that you will create.  I'll post info on the book later.  

It takes me a full day, sometimes up to 10 hours, to figure out which colors, stamp images and art components for the art dolls work well together for just ONE tag but it should take you no more than 20 minutes to put one together.   

The art doll above had not been glued onto the tag when I took the photo which is why she looks as if she's ready to fly away.  LOL!  I pre-cut everything to make the assembling process an easy one.


I've only given you a preview of three tags but there will be three more for you to view very soon.  I hope you'll consider joining me for this class.  You'll leave with a handout of color combinations that you can paint on the blank pages of your journal or for future backgrounds on your preferred choice of material.


Sign-ups are now being taken.  Call the shop at 310-391-0466 to reserve your spot.  Total cost is $45 and all materials are provided.  Hope to see you and please sign up early to allow enough time for me to assemble your kits.


More samples of this class to come.  Make it an artful day!  

No comments: