Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Runway Line-Up

Artful Runway - A Tag Project this Saturday, August 18!

Who would you choose to grace the cover of your book?
I'm partial to blues and greens so I chose Marina to grace the cover of my Runway Tag Book.  At the last minute I decided to add one more Art Doll to the line-up.  SEVEN TAGS!!  Marina  may look familiar to those of you who have taken my workshops in the past.  She was introduced at my second Make-it-Take-it several years ago only she's sporting a different fin, new hair-do and the background and colors have changed slightly.
Your tags will sit safely in pockets attached in your book.  This book is super easy to assemble.  Believe me, with seven tags to paint, stamp and embellish, I do not want to make this a stressful workshop.   
Please consider joining me this Saturday for a fun and relaxing day at Stampin' From the Heart in Los Angeles.  But you have to call the shop by Thursday to make sure I get a kit together for you.  Call 310-391-0466 to save your spot and to get more info.  Hope to see you!

No comments: