Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wishin' and Hopin'

Awake is the New Sleep

I found a tiny square with the words "Awake is the New Sleep" in an old Indie/Rock Music magazine.  It fit with the way I've been feeling lately.  The recent time change has me feeling sleepy way too early and if I go to bed I find myself laying in bed super early with my eyes wide open.  Then I get up and find myself getting sleepy before I leave for work.  
This page was created as I was struggling with a decision which will bring a new change in my life.  It wasn't easy finding my answer but I'm sure I made the right choice.  I'll share it with you in my next post.
Hope your sleep patterns don't have you sleepwalking.  Night.     

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Sleeping just fine, thanks! Your little lady is full of charm!

soulbrush said...

I am the opposite, I can't sleep so am awake at 3am then I fall into a deep sleep at about 7.30am till 9.30 am. so day becomes night and vice versa. Don't want to get up and do things it will wake up hubby who still works fulltime. sigh! Love this girlie of yours.