Friday, December 24, 2010

TGIF

Thank God it's Frida!  There's been a flurry of artventurous activities over here in stampmaindenland. 

 

Too much activity means I'm behind in mailing out cards. 

The artventurous spirit that got a hold of me had me recycling gum packaging by turning them into gift card holders.  I'm pleased with the outcome.  There were some interesting patterns which I wanted to leave exposed.  I just added small touches in red to give them a Christmas feel.



The weather was perfect for staying indoors and that's really what sent me into a creative frenzy. 

I'm not promoting Target, but their plastic bags are a perfect and festive (color-wise) way to use in gift bags.  It looks like I threw in a bunch of peppermint candies.  

I only had a couple of gum packages to recycle and I was in need of a couple more gift card holders.  These Chinese New Year money envies turned out to be just the thing.  
I'm tired but it's a happy tired.  Merry Everything, Happy Always.  I think that's how it goes.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

~jolene said...

Gum packages for gift cards! You are so RESOURCEFUL Mija!!! Excellent idea...saving the planet and savings in your wallet!!

Always so fun and inspiring to visit you here!

Anonymous said...

"Merry Everything, Happy Always."
I loved that, comadre pinga.