Sunday, October 18, 2009

Foggy Artventure

Meet my little foggy artventure. How'd you like to walk across this in the woods at night? I've been stuck in a little fog lately which kind of explains where I've been.



Oprah calls them "A-HA" moments. Christina calls it "Full Circle."
I thought too soon. Just when I thought I'd pretty much reached full circle, there was a break. How naive to think that I was there already. Oh well, I still like the poem. Read on.........
Full Circle
In the end we have to accept
what we are
and where we dwell,
a life of our own making.
There is no precise moment
when we realize this,
it just comes into us
pushing and ebbing
in our blood,
like a primal ocean
bathing our very center
a naked moment of acceptance.
Christina Trevino
Remember that give-away I was going to have for my blog anniversary? Well, now's your chance to get in. Just drop me a comment letting me know if you've come full circle. AND because it's taken me a while to update my blog, all those who left comments on my last post are also in the game. I've already placed your names in the drawing. I'll be drawing 5 names and I'll post them on Thursday! The give-aways will include art pieces I've worked on, ephemera bits, stamps and or paper. Don't just sit there staring at the monitor, go leave a comment!

7 comments:

soulbrush said...

like you, i have been feeling very blue lately. i have started an antidepressant, and now feel as if i am coming out of it. so, having some 'goodies' from you would be wonderful. sooo glad you are feeling better too my friend.hugs and xxxxx

Bea said...

WHAaaaaaaaa I don't remember if I put my name in. I'm sure I did because I know I would but I'm running around in circles, so confused. Now, what was it about circles you wanted to know? ahh haaaa, full circle.....yes, I am standing still so I must have come full circle. :)Bea

Stampmaiden said...

Soul, I'm glad you're beginning to feel better. The blues really know how to suck the life out of one, don't they? Good luck pal! You're in the drawing!
Bea, you did leave a comment on my last post! I just checked my list. No worries, you're in the drawing! Good luck!
Linda

Sherry Goodloe said...

Full circle? No, not yet. And I'm not sure I even want to. LOL

PS The artful voyage to mexico cruise was wonderful linda!! :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I believe I have left a comment before. Nevertheless I want to wish you well.

marianne said...

Lovely image and of course I love that moon circle with the shiny lining!
I really hope things will brighten up for you soon!

hugs!!
>M<

BT said...

I think it must be something in the air, Linda as several of my bloggy friends are down at the moment. I do hope you are feeling much brighter now. You're too talented to be sad. xxx I don't think I've come full circle, I hope not as I want my life to take new turnings.

PS Linda, if yu go to my posting on 20th October I have a give away of one of my 'Raggy Bags'. Just leave a comment before November 2nd. Go on, you know you want to!