Monday, September 2, 2013

Tag Girls Finale

In the beginning there were four.
 

Six years later it would come to an end.
 
 Everyone worked their magic creating distressed backgrounds on six blank tags.  Angie left with blue paint on her face and it was good.  Carolee left with blue paint on her bangs and purple paint on the back of her pants and that was good too.  But everyone left with smiles and happy hearts and that was pretty good.  It was a bittersweet day.  It was my last class at Stampin' From the Heart.  The doors are closing at the end of this month. 
 
Many thanks to everyone who came out to do Friday night Make-it-take-its and occasional workshops.  It was fun and I met so many great people.  But HUGE thanks to Karen, the shop owner.  Because it all started when she gave me a few bottles of paint that had just come into her store and she told me "take them home and play with them."  And I did.  And the rest is history. 




No comments: